Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! Every Friday, I'll be positing up a bit of fun, wisdom, and inspiration. Subscribe and enjoy- I'm glad you're here!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Sorry I missed you...

I took a few days off last week- including Friday- which is why there was no new blog post.

 

It was amazing.

 

Sometimes we forget how much information, how much volume is being poured into our brains on a daily basis.  If you don’t take some time to empty it out, it’s a problem.

 

Think about when you pour water into a glass until it gets full and then keep pouring so it overflows.  That’s what our minds are like in this digital age we occupy. Think about the water in that glass.  It’s churned up.  There’s a lot of waste.  The new stuff can’t get in and the old stuff can’t get out.  So sometimes, you have to turn off the flow and empty the glass to start over. 

 

That’s what I did last week and I can say I do feel refreshed, open, and ready to receive what’s next.

 

So sorry if I missed you Friday, but I’ll be back at it again this week on schedule.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment