Welcome!

Welcome to my Blog! Every Friday, I'll be positing up a bit of fun, wisdom, and inspiration. Subscribe and enjoy- I'm glad you're here!

Friday, June 29, 2012

Are You Being Productive, or just Active...?

That's a Tim Ferriss quote from his book, The Four Hour Workweek. It's also one of my favorite affirmations ever.

It's easy to trick ourselves into feeling productive. Check your email, read the latest blog updates, maybe drop-in on a co-worker for a quick chat. But just because you're moving doesn't mean you're doing anything worthwhile. So ask yourself with each task you take on- "am I being productive, or just active?" Then, find a way to dump the "active" and focus on the productive.

Remember- we all only get 24 hours a day. Success is about learning to use them the best way possible. Eliminating the active in favor of the productive will help you do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment